The Association provides:
- Information and advice to members on issues of professional practice and Berlin tourism
- Professional representation of the Berlin Tourist Guides in tourism
- related bodies and fairs
- Maintaining contacts and exchange of experiences between the Tourist Guides
- Professional qualification and training of members on lectures and special tours
- Training opportunities, courses and seminars within our quality management program to obtain the Tourist Guide certificate DIN EN of the Federation of Tourist Guides in Germany BVGD e.V. (charge)
- Training for beginners in the profession of Tourist Guiding according to European Standard EN (BVGD) (cost)
- Possibility of your website within the internet presentation of the association (with costs)
- Professional Liability (BVGD e.V.)
- Great opportunity for accident insurance and occupational disability insurance
- Current information through regular newsletters
- Free BVGD newspaper "Cicerone"
- Discount when subscribing the "Berlin Programme"